Hall 1101-351

Viewing All Docs

Title
Second draft

Cloyde Vandenburg English 101 Carrie Hall 09/23/18 Second draft        Whenever the words “shop class” is brought up most people […]

Author: Author
Second draft

Author: Author
Second draft

Author: Author
zombie quote

Cloyde Vandenburg In his article “My Zombie, Myself: Why Modern Life Feels Rather Undead” Chuck Klosterman states that “As long […]

Author: Author
Me, Myself & My Zombie

Imagine; it’s the beginning of the work week,  you get up, make your coffee, get dressed, clock into work, ferociously […]

Author: Author
The MIseducation of a Faggot

Jonathan Alexander ENG 1101/351 Prof. Hall The Miseducation of a Faggot Remember a time when you had to be the […]

Author: Author
Shop Class as Soulcraft: Rough Draft

Shop class; an elective in schools you rarely see nowadays, why is that? Apparently to some, teaching to work with […]

Author: Author
Angelica S

Angelica Salazar English 1101               Manual skills are something that everyone should have the option to learn, learning manual skills […]

Author: Author
Angelica S

In the article “My Zombie, Myself: Why Modern Life Feels Rather Undead” by Chuck Klosterman he states “The principal downside […]

Author: Author
More than just a Bitch

Angelica Salazar Professor Carrie English1101 More than just a Bitch “Bitchhhh” This is the word I use in most occasions […]

Author: Author
Where’s the Love?

Angelica Salazar Dr. Hall December 8, 2018 Shitty First Draft We all have a song that reminds us of our […]

Author: Author
Research essay

Ahsham Nasir English 1101 Professor Dr. Carrie Hall 31 August, 2018 Inshallah, I’ll get it Done!             Imagine being in […]

Author: Author
Ahsham Nasir

Ahsham Nasir English 1101 Dr. Carrie Hall September 17, 2018 Community as a Whole Community is defined as many things, […]

Author: Author
Analyze Quote

Ahsham Nasir Carrie Hall October 3, 2018 People are fascinated to see what impacts their lives will have if they […]

Author: Author
“Make It Work”: Who Says That?

Lashira Oakes Dr. Hall D-351 10-30-18 “Make it work”, Who Says That? Every community has its own kind of language. […]

Author: Author
Shop Class Essay

Do you think that schools should reintroduce vocational skills classes to prepare students for opportunities outside of white collar professions? […]

Author: Author
Shop Class Essay

Author: Author
Shop Class Essay

Author: Author
The Man Behind The Story of The Little Prince

The Man Behind The Story of  The Little Prince       The Story of  The Little Prince  has been retold […]

Author: Author

Author: Author
Viewing 1-20 (of 69 total)