Hall 1101-351

Analyzing Quote                                                                                                          Rashell Aldas

In the article “My Zombie, Myself: Why modern life feels rather undead” written by Chuck Klosterman he writes about our interest in zombies and how being able to kill them easily is a cause of our interest. He compares zombies to the things we do in our lives as they are both repetitive and seems to never end. Chuck Klosterman states “The zombies you kill today will merely be replaced by the zombies of tomorrow. But you can do this, my friend. It’s disenchanting, but it’s not difficult. Keep your finger on the trigger. Continue the termination. Don’t stop believing. Don’t stop deleting. Return your voicemails and nod your agreements.” In making this comment, Chuck Klosterman tells us that doing repetitive never-ending tasks, for example, replying to emails is similar to zombie killing, shooting them until more start coming. Ultimately, Chuck Klosterman believes that the world we are living in is the “zombie world”.