ENG 1121 D430, Spring 2020

active 3 years, 8 months ago
ENG 1121 D430, Spring 2020
English
ENG 1121
Spring 2020

Welcome to English 1121! This course focuses on writing, writing and more writing! The course consists of demanding reading and writing assignments. We will deepen our knowledge of research, reading, and writing techniques and strategies to make our writing stronger and more effective. Throughout the course, we will also frequently pause to reflect on the writing process and what we have learned so far. The course culminates with a portfolio of all your finished work that will consist of at least 6,000 words. Don’t panic! It will include a combination of the work we generate over throughout the course!

Acknowledgements

This course was created by: Rebekah Coleman

Unit 1 Lecture 4 Handout

Spring 2020 English 1121 Unit 1 Lecture 4 Handout Homework Due Thursday 2/11/2o In […] See MoreUnit 1 Lecture 4 Handout

Unit 1 Lecture 3 Handout

Spring 2020 English 1121 Unit 1 Lecture 3 Handouts Keywords: Discourse […] See MoreUnit 1 Lecture 3 Handout

Unit 1 Lecture 2 Handout

Spring 2020 English 1121 Unit 1 Lecture 2 […] See MoreUnit 1 Lecture 2 Handout

No Comments Found

Week of May 4th

activity; provide context For project 3, I decided the best way for me to to get my point across was with a speech, to talk to city officials. To educate people on the major issues in NYCHA. I feel as if a speech would the best way to […] See MoreWeek of May 4th

Our Research: HOMEWORK Due Monday, March 23rd at 9am

Topic : Does social media makes us mite lonely Using social media excessively affects us in a negative way. We live in a world that is saturated with a web of connected devices. As we all know, technology has a way of shaping us. The […] See MoreOur Research: HOMEWORK Due Monday, March 23rd at 9am

Week of May 12th

This class was challenging but it was a useful learning experience. This sudden switch to online writing in the mid-semester threw me off. English is not one of my favorite subjects and I really needed traditional learning for me to […] See MoreWeek of May 12th