COMD 3530 Advanced Photography Studio Spring 2018

active 1 year, 1 month ago
Communication Design
COMD 3530
Spring 2018

This course will explore studio photography as a means to communicate ideas. Students will learn to use lighting to transform subject matter into metaphor, mood and meaning as well as how to develop visual coherence within a group of images. Students will develop portfolio level projects that display conceptual thinking and mastery of the craft of photography. Photos by Cynthia Xu.

Gregory Heisler

This photograph that Gregory Heisler took got my attention because I mostly enjoy looking and […] See MoreGregory Heisler

Final Project Proposal

Topic: Self Esteem Campaign This campaign is inspired by the Lung Cancer Alliance   My […] See MoreFinal Project Proposal

Gregory Heisler

Gregory Heisler's images are amazing because it uses a very harsh but gentle lighting style for […] See MoreGregory Heisler

Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I will make sure to […] See More

the lighting here is perfect, calling attention to the man and the burger. It is impossible not to […] See More

You characterize Avedon's style correctly. What is interesting is that he uses the same style for […] See More

Sorry, there were no discussion topics found.