COMD 1340 D164 Spring 2020

active 4 days, 2 hours ago
COMD 1340 D164 Spring 2020
Communication Design
COMD 1340
Spring 2020

This beginning photography course explores the foundational concepts of light and exposure. Using dSLR cameras, professional lighting equipment and software, the student develops compositional skills and the ability to control photographic style to create visually engaging photographs.

This course may be cloned by logged-in faculty.

I chose this photo because i love how it focuses on the details of the flower. The direction […] See More

Flower

I like this photo because its reflective which shows symmetry, and its a close up which shows […] See MoreFlower

Ishaat Hossain - Flowers Classwork - 2

The that I liked the most is the silhouette of two flowers. The light was shining on the […] See MoreIshaat Hossain - Flowers Classwork - 2

I think it is amazing that this photo made you think of your own mother with empathy. That is […] See More

There is a lot of mixed emotion in this photo - a kind of desperation with the closeness of the […] See More

Great choice of photo. This is a terrific example of using a frame within a frame and of using the […] See More

COMD1340 HW1

The photograph I chose is brooklyn bridge study 2 by Michael kennard. This photograph consists of elements of symmetry. It is taken from under the Brooklyn bridge and the bridge is centered which gives the photograph a perfect symmetry. […] See MoreCOMD1340 HW1

COMD 1340 H.W #1

The photograph I chose is Park Slope, Brooklyn by Suzanne Stein. It shows identical twin girls through the window of a closed door. Both girls are dressed the same, in a green undershirt and a gray jacket with hearts all over. Everything […] See MoreCOMD 1340 H.W #1

COMD1340 HW1 Angel in the park

Manuel razuri COMD1340-D164 H.W 1 The Photograph I chose was Bethesda Fountain, Central Park, New York, USA. 2010 by Michael Kenna. The photograph depicts the fountain that stands in the lower area of central park standing since the 1860 […] See MoreCOMD1340 HW1 Angel in the park