First Year Writing @ City Tech

active 1 day, 14 hours ago
First Year Writing @ City Tech
This Project is OPEN.
School / Office
Arts & Sciences
English
Project Description

FYW@City Tech is a program and a digital forum for sharing curricular and pedagogical resources related to teaching and learning about writing at City Tech. The First Year Writing Program @ City Tech (FYW@City Tech) offers professional and curricular support for faculty teaching First Year Writing Courses (ENG1101 and ENG1121) at the college. As a repository of materials related to best practices in teaching writing, the FYW@City Tech Web site is a place where FYW instructors and faculty across the college can learn more about teaching writing and archive their unique disciplinary resources related to teaching writing at a college of technology.

Tips for Teaching Online, and Slide Shows!

Hi everyone-- HERE is the article I sent out with tips for teaching online.  Next week, our own […] See MoreTips for Teaching Online, and Slide Shows!

Commenting on Student Papers

Here is a video of me walking through the slideshow on commenting on student papers: HERE […] See MoreCommenting on Student Papers

Some great tips for engagement online. Please add your own!

Hello everyone! I just wanted to write a little post about some ideas for engagement, especially […] See MoreSome great tips for engagement online. Please add your own!

Great question! I'm looking into it now and will hopefully have more of an answer for you soon. […] See More

These are all excellent ideas. One question I had was concerning obtaining consent for the use of […] See More

This is my Lesson Plan to share with the group Agenda How do you integrate all the languages you […] See More