CDMG1111 Digital Media Foundations Fall2017

active 5 years, 5 months ago
Communication Design
CDMG1111

This course introduces students to core concepts in the graphic communications field including typography, color theory, design and production terminology, reproduction processes, file formats and substrates. During the semester, students will complete three pages of their own ePortfolio web site. Lectures will provide students with a historical perspective of the graphic communications field as well as discussing current practices and future trends.

Acknowledgements

This course was created by: Prof. Matthew C. Lange

Final Exam Link

Here is a LINK TO THE FILES that we will use for Part 1 of the Final.     See MoreFinal Exam Link

ePortfolio Checklist

As the semester comes to a close, there are a couple very important final things to complete. […] See MoreePortfolio Checklist

Assignment for December 12

Your assignment for next class is to complete and upload your Video Interview Project. When you […] See MoreAssignment for December 12

No Comments Found

James Anowai – Bio

My name is James Anowai, sketch artist, former athlete, and student at New York City College of Technology. My major is animation/illustration in the bachelor program, currently in my junior year of college. My goal is to become a […] See MoreJames Anowai – Bio