Students: This is an example of how you should post/upload your schedule process book for review and feedback.

I will create a bi-weekly process post, you NEED to add a comment to the post and include a link to a PDF, Miro, or a link via a sharing service like Dropbox or Google Drive. (Google slides, make sure sharing permission are for viewer/ commenter)

Process books are meant to be cumulative and chronological explorations of your thoughts, idea, research, sketches, and progress up to a certain point. They help justify and validate all of the hard work you are putting into this project.

Upload your work, with a quick written synopsis of what you have been working on up to this week. Share a Google Doc/ Slide or Miro board link. Then share with us some insight:
What is your main goal this week?
What are you satisfied with?
What are you struggling with?
And… what do you want feedback on?

Make sure you give us “access” to see your file.

• Click share in the top right of the Google Drive file.
  • In the general access section, click the drop-down that says restricted and select “anyone with the Link.”
  • Once that changes, switch from view to commenter, NOT an editor.
  • Copy the link and share it on the Process post.

Students providing feedback, please add a comment to the post.

Garrastegui Process -Week03

• My main goal is to explore a topic and identify the meaning of words associated with collaboration and motivation.
  • I am satisfied with the list and thought I came up with.
  • I and still struggling with how this is organized and if it makes sense to other people.

I welcome your comments and thoughts.