April 17 Social media and your behavior

Do you participate in social media? If so which one(s)?  Do you feel like you can express yourself on the internet in ways that you would not in person? Explain.

12 thoughts on “April 17 Social media and your behavior”

1. I actually do not participate in social media, especially when it comes to my emotions. I usually like to share my happiness moments with my loved ones, Pacifically my friends. However , when it comes to anger or sadness feelings I normally keep it to myself and try to isolate myself from others.

2. I think social media can allow people to express themselves on the Internet because now social media has become a common phenomenon for young people to share and express life and mood. Although I do n’t often post my status on social media. But people can use social media to understand your friends or other people’s recent thoughts and lives.

3. I do participate in social media with online classes. I think I like I can express myself on the internet in ways that I would not in person because on the internet, I will not feel nervous, but when I speak to other people in person, I will feel worried that I can not share my point very clearly.

4. I participate in social media like Tik Tok. In my personal, sometimes I feel I can express myself on the internet in ways that I would not in person because I could treat the video I took like a movie you watched. This means you can pretend you are an actor. I know its weird and is not professional. So I think if you wanted to be an actor you can send your videos on social media. In the meantime, you can improve your performance.

5. I don’t really participate in social media. I think that in internet it can express different you because you do not know who is the one that shared with on internet they are not your friend or the one you know.

6. yes, I participate on social media.It is Facebook. Yes, I feel like I can express myself on facebook in that ways I would not in person. When I participate any family programme with my realatives and I take picture with them and share it with my friends which gives me pleasure that is impossible in person. Also when I feel only I go to facebook and talk with my friends and it refreshed my mind.

7. No, I don’t really participate in social media. I think that in social media it can express me in different ways. if you post something on the social media some of your friend which gives you some comment like and share it refreshed your mind .

8. I don’t participate in social media.Because I does not like put my personal information in the the internet.The only way that the people online to know me is had a conversation with my writing.It is hard to know that the someone who talked with few sentence.

9. Yes, I do, I like to use Twitter as a social media because I’m a person of short words and Twitter is the best option to write a number of words to express myself, I would like to extend the option of a number of words to express what I want to say however everything I say in there even is just a few words I make myself clear expressing what I want or think. In-person maybe I can express more because while talking I can get more ideas to express at the moment however on the internet I can have limitations to express but that doesn’t stop me to express my points.

10. Yes I participate in social media like Instagram. I feel like I can express myself on the internet that I would not in person by showing my thought on a video that inspired me on the internet.

11. Yes, I participate in social media. I have social accounts on Instagram, facebook and Weibo. Sometimes, I would not in person to express some of my experiences on the internet. However, I dissage with some people that commenting on the internet not in person. I think that is an Irresponsible action.