Dracula

While I was readingĀ Ā chapter 3 of Dracula, I noticeĀ a few strange things that appeared before Jonathan Harker. When Harker stayed at the Dracula Castle, Dracula the owner of the estate, and a rich man had warned Harker to notĀ wander around the castle and to not sleep in the other room expect his. At first the castle seem really creepy and scary, that lead HarkerĀ to disobey draculas orders and look around because he suspect something strange to happen since its an unusual place. PlusĀ DraculaĀ made it quiet obvious that he doesn’t want Harker to find out anything in the castle. What was really strange is when HarkerĀ saw Count creeping head first, down the side of the Castle like a lizard. After he saw the Count leaving the castle. Which i wouldĀ do knowing that i saw a human transforming into a creature. Its a good idea that Harker isĀ taking down notes during his stay. I would disobey Dracula by exploring around the Castle,Ā yet obey to not sleep in another room but my own, unlike Harker, who fell asleep aftering taking notes in a dusty room, have woke up, and realizeĀ there wereĀ three beautiful women stood before him.Ā The one of the three women start to seduce poor Harker, even though he has a wife back home, he let them contiune, he knew it was wrong, i guess he didn’t know how to react. Yet, through the women’s eyes, they saw him as a meal.
-Idaliz
This entry was posted in Response 5. Bookmark the permalink.