Dr.Jekyll and My.Hyde

As soon as I read Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde I knew that the theme of the story is Good vs Evil. Dr. Jekyll is a really nice guy and a respected doctor in his city but his double personality which is Mr. Hyde is a really evil men that does very evil things. As soon as Dr. Jekyll takes the potions he transforms to Mr. Hyde and he does this because he wants to be another person at night. He would do really bad stuff when he transforms to Mr. Hyde and after that he goes back to his job like nothing ever happened. After taking the potion so many times his body got used to it so much that he head to take more and more every time. After a while the good was becoming less and evil had the upper hand in him. This story you can relate to real life when people get addicted to drugs and after a while your body gets so used to it you have to take a bigger dose to get that feeling back. I really enjoyed reading this story and I would read it again after a while because you can learn a lot from this story.

This entry was posted in Response 6. Bookmark the permalink.