The first thing that caught my eye on the syllabus was how much participation counts in this class. When I say this I mean this in a positive way because I believe that participation is so important when it comes to learning especially since our class is going to be online. I believe participation is crucial because not only can you learn from others and their different perspectives but by participating it allows you and others to break things down into detail. When it comes to literature I personally like to break things down and go into depth with my readings. The second thing that caught my eye was the section that said that we would not have to provide textbooks for this class. I am truly thankful for this because I am not sure if this goes for all but I have personally not received my book funds from FASFA so this will definitely help my preparation for this semester. The last this that mainly caught my eye was the office hours. Since I am a full time student and I work if I really need to meet with you it may be a little difficult according to your office hours but luckily you also do appointments so this is definitely a plus.  Thank you so much for being so descriptive and helpful.