Some topics that came to mind that I thought would be interesting to research and learn more about are issues surrounding Native Americans and the rise in poverty and drug addiction in their communities. A question that I would like to research regarding this topic is the following – How have economic, political and social factors affected homelessness in Native American reservations? Id like to research all sides of this issue. Another topic and question I had in mind was regarding a really popular show right now that everybody I know has watched. The question would be the following- What does the over saturation of drugs, violence, and murder between the ages of 11 and 18  years old represent in the show Euphoria when reflecting our current culture.The last topic Im interested in is surrounding the world of beauty standards and how they have changed in the past years. The main question I want to research regarding this topic is the following- What changes in the past 10 years have we seen in regards to beauty standards and the shifting image of beauty. And how have these standards negatively or positively effected our culture.