Hi all-

I’m sorry the computer classroom did not work out again. Since we were unable to do so during class, please submit your Unit 1 assignment using the directions below. 

Many of you have asked for extra time to complete the work for Unit 1; if this is your situation, please submit your work sometime between now (Wednesday 3/8) and the end-of-day Friday 3/11.  

Finally reach out if you have questions about using and sharing google docs, or if you have questions about the directions for the submission post. 

Prof. Garcia 

SUBMIT Unit 1: Directions

• Write a Post that includes the following:
    • A short letter (approx. 150-200 words) to me explaining your thoughts on writing in the genre you chose. Did you find it easier to express your thoughts through a letter or speech vs. writing a traditional academic essay? Why or why not? Also, reflect on how A.O.C and Douglass or Wollstonecraft helped you create your piece.
    • A link to your google doc with the Unit 1 assignment. Make sure you have set this up so anyone with the link can edit. This is how I will provide feedback.
  • Before publishing your post, make sure you do the following:
    • Title it “Unit 1: Investigating a Discourse Community”
    • Pick the category “Unit 1”
    • If you prefer only I see this particular post, you can choose to make the visibility “private.”