During my researches I didn’t think I would find it difficult I thought it would just be a quick and easy look up something interesting and write it down but I was wrong. Having to take my time and focus to look up different articles, newsletters, etc.. just to find the perfect ones was a lot of work but it showed me that you just need to be steady and ready to read these sources and decide if it’s the right one for you and for your topic. When your in a research process you have to know if you feel like it doesn’t fit with what your writing you should look for more options because not just one article is going to be the exact one you need and that’s something I’ve from today. But taking into future reference I believe that other people out there will find theirselves in this position and see that working with researches you take in as much concentration for your work and put in all the information you know and want others around you to read as well.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/11VRlYJlDHdEgKlJtjP27xOWYKDCqZw3Mi6QVnEAmgxs/edit