My research question is “Why can’t Asian culture be respected?” I feel like speaking on about this situation is something many asians would want answers about because a lot has been happening throughout these past years especially with the whole covid 19 virus that occurred made us asian people worried for our life’s but the more concern is with the wars going on in Cambodia and other asian homeland. But something that I don’t understand is why are only asians a target for things whether it’s because they started a disease or their known for doing this or that but they don’t take into consideration of how these people could be feeling. Ever since my grandparents have been leaving in the U.S. after witnessing a whole war happening in front of them they come to see that no where is safe especially knowing back home another war has happened again got them worried that something could happen anytime soon once again for them. The war in Cambodia that happened 1970 happened over a vote but this had nothing to do with the whole land so why did they do what they did? After doing research I come to find that the U.S. bombed Cambodia because “Nixon believed North Viet were transporting troops and supplies through neighboring Cambodia into South Viet. They hoped that bombing supply routes in Cambodia would waken the United States enemies. The bombing of Cambodia lasted until August 1973.” They come to an estimate of 100,000 Cambodians lost their lives with an additional two million people becoming homeless. But let’s also talk about the amount of crimes happening in the US right now with asian hate for example, “An elderly Thai immigrant dies after being shoved to the ground. A Filipino-American is slashed in the face with a box cutter. A Chinese woman is slapped and then set on fire. Eight people are killed in a shooting rampage across three Asian spas in one night.” These all show crimes after crimes of the recent violent on Asian Americans as an abuse since the start of the Pandemic 2020. The only question I feel like I still need to know would probably be “Will Asian hate crimes ever stop?” I think the answer will be No because crimes could never be stop even if people try to help, not a lot of people get help or try to help at least so many Asian Americans out there are not really safe anymore wherever they go or place they visit.