https://mailcitytechcuny-my.sharepoint.com/:w:/g/personal/giselle_garcia_mail_citytech_cuny_edu/EUdUSs_snV5HsfOg98ROAowBlE-bmYliv-g0RF08Lgwc0w?e=jc8gwE

While doing research on financial literacy education in America, I was able find different types of effects. Struggling financially can stress people out and create mental and physical issues. The only way people are able to educate themselves is through family and the internet there are several companies that are willing to give courses out to people who struggle financially and give some advice. Schools should take the time to teach students, since most are afraid of turning 18 and having to deal with adult problems. The reason why they are scared is since they have no clue of what to expect or have any understanding on financing money. Like most of the articles stated, “They are thrown out into the real world.” That was the reason why this topic interested me so much, it is crucial that students learn about personal finance at a young age and throughout time expand on the knowledge.