Topic- Hunger.

For this assessment, I researched world problems that went unnoticed for us. The topic hunger really interested me because I want to learn how this hunger has started, what causes hunger. Most of the time we don’t notice or think about people spending their days without food. I wanted to focus on one specific place and I chose the US. I want to research the US because this country is way ahead in everything. But there are some issues that went unnoticed. Even countries like the US have hunger. There are reasons why hunger is still here.  We are so busy with our lives that we never notice that. In the US, there is more hunger than we think. It is unbelievable that a country like the US has hunger too. I expect to find out the places that have the most hunger issues, the organization that went forwards to help the hunger, how the organization worked together.After researching for a bit, I found out that there are more than 34 million people in the US facing food insecurity. After the research I expect to find out how and why people are falling into food insecurities.  

Research question- How is the US trying to get over hunger?