Prof. Garcia | ENG1101-HD57 | Fall 2022

Unit 1

When I write a SHITTY First Draft of the Education Narrative, I feel like it is like a prototype of an essay. As usual, prototypes were used for making something, particularly products. If I recalled that, I notice that in order to actually see the product in real life once it releases, it has to be a final product, which means it has to be revised. When I write a final draft of the essay, which includes the education narrative, it helps me out with fixing grammar errors or spelling errors on the essay. I do that with the Handy-Dandy Grammarly app, which helps me fix the grammar and spelling errors on a document. I have been using Grammarly since high school, in fact, I first heard about it when I saw the ads online when I was doing remote learning. With that said, I think that “Shitty First Drafts” help me out with writing a rough draft, and doing the final draft after the rough draft is done. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IIhPQm3lALrDYjlwE7X6hNQXpKt6QGFBGbAxRInZx04/edit

1. Ruth Garcia

Mattheus- Can you please change the settings on the document so that anyone with the link can edit? Otherwise, I can not put in comments and write in the document.