Honestly, I hate brainstorming. My mind goes blank, and I feel left out because I have nothing to write and it seems like I’m not doing my work. Usually, my mind starts working at the last second and I don’t know how it happens, but I just complete the assignment. I guess I do have a first draft because after I’m done writing I will read, change words, fix grandma and remove information that I felt was unnecessary. This always works for me. I would like to improve on the amount of time it takes for me to get started. Once I start I can finish but I have trouble starting. When I start an assignment a week before it’s due I spend so much time thinking I usually get frustrated and just save it for later. I want to improve on brainstorming because it allows me more time to make better corrections sometimes when I turn in an assignment and reread it after I have more ideas and better words that I could’ve used that would’ve added to my story or made my writing flow better

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1R-FUaGUh8vO3Sm7DFtq1BBMXHrqp5iTffdPnxyggNlo/edit?usp=sharing