This is a default readings page. Here are just some suggested course readings:
Textbook: Course material closely follows the laboratory manual and uses extensive handout
material on theory and applications. Comprehensive Internet Research required.
Reference 1) Extensive Internet Research sites regarding Mechanisms, Machine Design and
Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM Education).
2) Product Design and Development, Ulrich and Eppinger – MIT Textbook
3) Principles of Design, Nam P. Suh – MIT Textbook
4) Mechanisms and Dynamics of Machinery, Mabie and Ocvirk
5) Kinematics and Dynamics of Machinery, Wilson Sadler Michaels
6) Leonardo da Vinci and his Flying Machine CD ROM, LeMee & Razukas
check employer sites that have something to do with applied mechanics/mechanical engineering/materials science like https://www.materials.sandvik/en