Introduction

Hello,

My name is Jasmine. Although I’d prefer everyone call me Jas!

I’m a re-admitted student here at City Tech. I am trying to obtain my AS in Fashion Business and Marketing to then go to FIT and get my masters in sports fashion marketing.

Apart from my studies I enjoy watching basketball and what Kyrie Irving does on and off the court, so if you catch me on my phone from time to time its because Bleacher report and the Nba app is letting me know what the stats are. HAHA! I’m also a mom to a beautiful little boy who will be 8 years old on Jan 27th.

Currently I work full-time at FedEx doing customer relations about packages which after awhile can be pretty annoying.

I’m taking this class to better my English skills for my major and my lifestyle.

I look forward to getting to know each and everyone here at class!

1. Stephano

Nice to meet you Jas!

2. Prof. Edelson

Jasmine! Thanks so much for a great introduction! I feel like I know you a little better now! It’s a good time to be a Knick…just sayin’ 😉

Prof. Edelson

• Jasmine

Haha!!! Maybe when they acquire Kyrie Irving from Dallas 🙂

3. Gianlucca

Hi Jas, nice to meet you, I wish you success on all your projects.

4. Bunny

Hi Jas, it’s a pleasure to meet you. Iam also a fan of basketball and a full-time employee, at Bellevue Hospital.

It seems like we have something in common. Perhaps, we can encourage each other to meet our educational goals.

5. Jocelyn

hi Jas, nice to meet you !