Introducing Me

Hi my name is Stephano I’m from Lima, Peru. I came to United States when I was 1 years old, after that at the age 12 I went back to Peru due to family problems. By the age 19 I finish my high school in Peru and pursued my dream to become a dental hygienist. When I came back to the U.S.A I had to repeat everything because the collage doesn’t accepted my high school diploma in Peru. I took the TASC program finish it in 6 months here in New York. By the time I register the class for spring 2020, the pandemic started. I work in a full-time job work throughout the pandemic. After the pandemic had stopped I started to register classes for Fall 2021, the admission office told me I had to take a test to know where is my level at. After I took the test I failed Math and English, the administration recommended me a program to improve my Math and English skill. So I did, I went to a online course to improve my English writing, talking, and grammar. After 2 semester in the CLIP program I went straight to the math program called MathStart to be better at Math collage level. Passed the 1 semester in math and register for my collage career. Why I’m doing this you say? I’m just here to be somebody for my future and make my parents proud as a proud Peruvian student. Thank you for your time for reading, hope I can read yours!

1. Prof. Edelson

Amazing pertinacity! What a determined person you are!

2. Jasmine

Nice to meet you!!!

3. Marlon

Nice to meet you Stephano .

4. Gianlucca

NIce to meet you Stephano, you’re doing a great job.