The Work Environment. To be honest, it is a great work environment working in the Student Government Association office. The office is G-400. Whats great about it is that it lets us be ourselves, get work done and blends work & play seamlessly.

img_00041_alt_9051

The attire on regular work days in the office is informal we can wear what ever. When it comes to meetings we dress business casual same thing works for events. Depending of the type of event is how we should dress. All Employees have their own desk and their own computers. The President of SGA gets their own room. For my work area I have a desk full of supplies, a 27″ iMac and a window looking into borough hall. I can’t ask for a more comfortable workplace. The best part about it is we can do our school work there as well (not during office hours).

img_8479-copy

The work day consists of being in the office when we don’t have class from 10:30am to 10 pm. There is a sign in log so we can keep track of who was there and for how long. We try our best to get as much as we can in a day and plan for tomorrow. Every time you walk in there is always something to do. Many times I won’t even reach the office yet, a committee member might see me and already have 10 things for me to do. Our lunchtime can be when ever there is no specific time. Working for the school turned out to be a stressful but very comfortable experience.