In September I Hosted an event which actually was a collaborative project with The Student Government Association. On of the things that SGA does for the students is throw a number of events on campus for the students to come and enjoy. The Event that we worked on was the MEET THE GREEKS. Here I invited a number of greek orgs (fraternities and sororities) to come out and basically tell the students what they are about and when they were created. It was a great networking event and a way to show students that there is a great deal of thing happening in City Tech. Students that where interested in joining and of the Orgs where able to speak with the group and sign up. I worked on this event with about four different people and took about a month and a half of preparation. We all filled out the form to reserve space in the building, contacted each org that was interested, and had them fill out a form so we know who goes where and at the same time who was going to perform. We had a floor plan for the  layout of the event, created a flyer to promote on social media, and made sure to get the word out to the students. The event was a huge success just based off the fact that enough people came out that it became a full house. Many students had fun enjoyed themselves and even reached out to us saying it was a awesome event.

t4