Journal Blog 9: Continuing Final Task

© Designed by @jcomp on Freepik

This week, I continued on my task. My job is to check and make sure every organization has the right information in the document. The information consists, of a logo, website link, and brief description of their mission. Having to check each and every document is time-consuming. Finding their logo and then uploading them to our CMPP was the most difficult part. My supervisor specially told me to upload them in an SVG format. Those logos cannot be either JPG or PNG. They must be SVG. It is difficult to save an organization’s logo and then transfer them to SVG. I have to thank adobe illustrator. Adobe Illustrator has definitely come in handy and helped me when it comes to saving the logo to SVG.

After I finished checking and making sure each of the information is provided, my supervisor then gave me another list. Now, this list is based on Florida. The Excel document previously is from many different places throughout the world. I basically have to do the same thing as what I have done. However, this time he did not provide any EIN number or the website. I then have to look in-depth to find one’s organization’s website and EIN number.

One problem I encountered when searching their EIN number was some of the EIN numbers don’t work on our CMPP website. Whenever I search for the number, the screen turns blank. What I did to settle this issue was write down a note on my Google sheet saying “CMPP doesn’t work”. This way my supervisor is aware that I didn’t provide any information about the logo because it does not work. This issue isn’t based on my wifi or anything. One of my co-workers told me he also has the same issue. I told him he can write down a note saying “CMPP doesn’t work”. Google sheet is extremely helpful when it comes for me to keeping track of every bit of information.

Date: 5/1 – 5/5/2023