Journal Blog 6: Second Task

© Designed by @redgreystock on Freepik

Today, my supervisor gave me another task. My task is to come up look for non-profit – organizations that have their account linked to amazon smile in a specific place. When he sent me a bunch of messages about my task, I was extremely lost because I don’t really know what is he talking about. It did take me a while to understand what my supervisor wanted.

In the message, he said “We are looking for 501c3 philanthropic…” That was the part where I was lost because I do not know what 501c3 means. I did do research about what it means and somehow, out of the ordinary, I was able slowly to understand what I need to complete without having to bother anyone explaining it to me.

Slowly, as I was able to figure it out my next step will have to search for organizations that still have amazon linked to their website. I basically have to write down the information in google sheets. Information such as non-profit organization names, city, state, zip code, EIN PIN, Phone, Contact, Website, and whether are they linked to amazon smile. In total, I have searched over 20 organizations.

Date: 3/1 – 3/3/2023