Who I Am,

Hello, my name is Zainab Jahangir and I am in the Law and Paralegal Studies Program due to interest on how corrupt the criminal justice is in the United States and understanding concepts that are handful at times for a lawyer to defend their client and using tactics to defeat the opposing counsel. After undergraduate school I hope to go to law school and further my education on becoming a lawyer. Often times I am wary on criminal justice law or corporate law but it seems to early to decide now, so I will wait when the future becomes apparent to me. A course relating to law that I have taken was in high school that was forensic science (which is my favorite science subject) and a college now class: political science which taught me the fundamentals of criminal justice law. Music is a huge part of my life as though I listen to it everyday. I am open to any genre of music but definitely K-POP is what I mostly listen too. I love BTS, and I have gotten into their music when I was 13. I love rhythm games like Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight and Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight. Rhythm games are paced in a way where everything is happening at that moment where every note needs to be hit at that time for the song to keep going. Anime has been a big part of my life because I started watching it as a child and still watch it to this day! This is my introduction, it is nice to meet you too.

2 thoughts on “Who I Am,

1. Hey Zainab I hope you doing well, I really like your introduction and it seems you’re really passionate about your career. May you get everything in life that you wished for. Nice to meet you by the way!