CC Intern Blog 6 – Insider Series

OF all the projects i’ve worked on for congested Cat productions, the Interview show we do called “Indie Works Insider Series”. The Insider Series is a monthly web series where winners of the Indie Works events are interviewed and given more exposure. Since joining the Congested Cat Team, They’ve had me serve is one of their junior Editors. Honesty editing the Insider Series is the most time consuming and labor intensive project to do, because often times i’m given a great deal things I need to fix that take all day. Although most of the time they are just minor Nitpicks, I must say that they often do leave me drained and take up a lot of space on my computer (that’s if you ask me) not to mentioned that when you are working with a multiple camera setup and pre-recorded audio, It can get annoying. Complaining aside, It’s the most rewarding of all the projects I have done interning for CC. Not only do I get to add new works to my portfolio , but I am also given credit as Lead Editor on each episode I work on. I Actually have an episode that you guys can check out below