CC Intern Blog 2 – Job Specifics

Congested Cat Productions is exactly what I was hoping for. I may study Graphic Design at City Tech, but my passion has always been with Filming and video editing. Applying for an internship that had something to do with my passion seemed like the easiest choice to make, when it came down what I’d want to do for my internship. I was very fortunate to not only Find Congested Cat Production, but also I had the benefit of being accepted almost automatically. I managed to find out about them (CC Productions) through a friend of mine. My friend over heard me talking about how I needed an internship , then proceeded to hand me a business card of someone she knew. The business is for a freelance photographer named Christopher Carroll. After contacting him through email; he introduced to me  his partner and co founder of Congested Cat Productions ,Christina Raia. who now serves as my main supervisor for my internship. After a few emails back and forth, I finally landed an internship with CC Productions. Essentially , the emails between us was the interview  because in one of the emails, they detailed the type of work they want me to get started on. The type of work I do for Congested Cat as detailed in the emails deal with editing videos, creating promotional items for their upcoming projects and assist with their monthly film festival called IndieWorks.

Best of Fest Laurel