CC InternBlog 10 – What I learned was…

Alas. The Journey Finally ends. It is somewhat bittersweet. On one hand I am glad that I got to experience working for CC but at the same time I wish it didn’t have to end. I managed to forge some cool friendships and do some awesome work. Yeah there were plenty of down also but I think that’s just apart of the process of doing an Internship.I can’t say I loved every minute of it but I will admit i Enjoyed the hell out of it. I’ve learned so much that I will end up taking with me into future endeavors, such as knowing how to edit video like a professional, learning how to converse with people from different parts of NYC and even how to deal with demanding clients. I appreciate everything that this internship has taught me. Honestly if I could i’d definitely do it again and take what I learned; especially when it comes to Time Management. I never thought I would get the type of Internship I wanted let alone find an internship with barely any experience, but I was truly blessed. No matter what the future may hold , I will never forget the people in this Internship and will most definitely aim to get my own  short film into one of their Indie Works Events.

Look at that happy face

11147069_857638157642830_1989595990632505429_o