- HW-Exhibit Review
- HW1-photo description
- Learning Logs
- LL1-What makes a great photograph?
- LL2-Composition and Camera Angle
- LL3-Lighting Quality and Direction
- LL4-DOF and Perspective
- LL5-rule of thirds and pattern
- LL6-Portrait Lighting for mood
- LL7-Shutter Speed and Capturing Motion
- LL8-Painting with Light
Author Archives: Berta Umana
This picture shows low shadow and top light.
This is picture of a chair with shadows.
This picture shows movement.
This is a great example of fill the frame photo.
This picture was taken in Prospect Park.
This picture represents a leading line photo.
This picture is a little bit of figure to the ground. Because your eye is the background. Which in this case is the wonder wheel of Coney Island.
A butterfly always comes to the rescue of a picture.
This is an example of shallow depth of field.
This is a pretty picture of this doll because of the location and position.