This image I took of Simon could’ve been better because it was shot horizontally instead of vertically. If I were to shoot this vertically the frame could’ve been more tighter. I like this image because it’s the only one he’s smiling in and also because the pattern of the fence.
- HW-Exhibit Review
- HW1-photo description
- Learning Logs
- LL1-What makes a great photograph?
- LL2-Composition and Camera Angle
- LL3-Lighting Quality and Direction
- LL4-DOF and Perspective
- LL5-rule of thirds and pattern
- LL6-Portrait Lighting for mood
- LL7-Shutter Speed and Capturing Motion
- LL8-Painting with Light