Important Forms

Please bring filled out form(s) to proper office for submission or faculty advisor for signature.

 Application for Degree

 Application for Leave of Absence

 Change of Curriculum 

 Change of Catalog Year 

Grade Update Form

 Committee on Course and Standards Appeal Form

 Duplicate Degree Form

 Enrollment Verification Letter Request

 Request to Prevent Disclosure of Directory Information (FERPA)

 FERPA Waiver

 Independent Study Application Form

 Non-CUNY Permit Form

 Personal Data Change Request

 Petition to Withdraw Form

 Program Change Form

 Review of Records

 Transcript Request Form

 Veterans Enrollment Certification