The topic that I Chose for my Anointed Bibliography is  “Why should we not allow genetic change on babies?”. I truly believe that that is amazing how our world is getting Advance they literally know how to create more humans and also what the little human should have in their genes and what they should not have in their genes. If that was provided to my mother she would have been gone crazy and make me the perfect baby that  She could think of. It is quite interesting to know why some people prefer Gene change on their baby And why some people don’t. Some people prefer to change their baby because they have some type of disease on their Gene that they don’t want to pass on to future babies but then also some people prefer it because of the beauty It has to offer. And some people don’t prefer it because they think about where is going to be Borderline especially when it is a really accessible experiment. 

I decided to write my Anointed Bibliography by one argument about why people should not allow the genetic change on baby and then Carrie that out why some people believe About that argument or what they have to say adding why should we don’t listen to what they believed. The audience that I was targeting was mostly young Adults because They have not that experience in the world yet but so far whatever the experience they had Goodview on it they have a good opinion on it and they know how to fix those problems and they understand that what is A positive action that may lead the world in a batter place or what is a negative action that may lead to chaos in the world. I believe that way I wrote my Anointed Bibliography It’s more effective is because it gives you To think about the argument what did the argument have to offer and it gives you the boat side people believe about that argument and which side is batter we should lean on mostly. A way I could have made my Anointed Bibliography Better doing a little better research on what other side has to argue about my topic and explain it a little better. I was thinking that what are you doing I should put against my argument that could my argument stronger I feel like  I  make my argument a little better if I had a little better understanding of what another side of my topic argument has to stay.