I learned from reading Kyle Stedman’s article that you have to be very mindful of how you use your sources because if it’s not used carefully, it may be difficult to read for your audience which may lead to them getting annoying. I newly learned that quotations play a big role in expressing what you’re trying to explain in your reading, being that it is backing up your information. If you just put the quote down without even showing any relevancy to why it is being brought up making it sort of random, it won’t really go together and will leave you questioning if you used the source the right away. A question I have is will it be necessary for some aspects to put the page number or paragraph after a quotation to make it more precise? I feel some readers will find that verification unnecessary if they don’t even care to go to the exact place that the source is.

In Unit 2, one of my quotes used in my annotated bibliography has the chapter and page number attached to it. It states  [Chapter 1: The Key Benefits of Choice, page 17 it states “Choice may be one of the best vehicles for getting there, for it allows teachers and students to share in the responsibility of teaching and learning……]. This sourcing strategy creates a vivid description of where exactly my information came from and how valuable it is to my information. I want to be that writer that wouldn’t want to lose an inch of interest to my audience, making sure they’re on the same page as me when reading my thoughtful information. This source was very efficient to use because it gave more detail for the particular information given the whole time, how it explains the problem of limiting student’s choices in the classroom and how that happening will be effective in the learning environment for teachers and students together. The author that wrote this book was a great source that allowed to further hook my audience into siding with my topic, reading something like that would definitely have you more involved in reading more without any thought of annoyance.