My opinion about online learning. 

To successfully participate in the online program, the student must be well organized, motivated, and have good time management skills to keep up with the course. This type of education has many pros and cons. The advantages are that you do not have binding to the place. You can study in any mode convenient for you, at any time convenient for you. The teacher or student can learn anywhere: while on vacation, in the countryside, or even on public transport. You learn only what your teacher assigns you to study without additional unnecessary subjects.  

There are many disadvantages to this mode of learning:

• the lack of live communication with the teacher and classmates
  • lack of usual information carriers (paper, textbook, notebooks, etc.)
  • isolation from the outside world 

As not American and a person who does not have an education in the country, online learning is not the best way. One important thing is that I can not communicate with my teacher in real life. I know that I can communicate with her by email or phone, but I do not feel comfortable bothering her. 

In today’s world, we do not know what the future holds for us. Maybe soon, we will be learning and communicating in some other ways using new means. We always need to be ready and flexible for life challenges. 

This picture reminds me of today’s online learning……