The thing that made me most interested in this topic is the fact that I play video games on a daily basis (well not so much recently because of school) but video games play a big part in my life. They calm me down when Im amped up, they relieve enormous amounts of stress, it helps with my anxiety and is a way for me to escape reality when I’m over whelmed. They don’t only help/ benefit me, but many of my other friends as well. Some even use it to help with their anger issues and other mental illnesses. Also video games have made me overall a happier and more productive person. My parents however don’t see it the way I do. They believe that video games are the root of all evil. That video games just make you lazy, not smart, and anti social. Also I know it isn’t just my parents its all adults so that’s why I wanted to do this, to educate them of the benefits that came from playing video games. Now I also decided to try and educate the children and teens of the benefits from playing video games so they also understand that there’s more that meets the eye with these games. Most kids and teens play games and don’t really think about the benefits of the different games that they play can have on them. For example first person shooters can help their fast pace problem solving and reaction times, etc. My idea was to create a leaflet because a leaflet has all the information needed all in a small form factor, that is easy to read, very straight forward, easy to hand out and pass around and also since the average attention span of a human is 8 seconds, it should be well enough to grab the readers attention within those 8 seconds and since its so small and is packed with useful information, the reader will almost feel obligated to continue reading till its done. I will also have playful graphics from common games and a meme on it to better appeal to the younger and older audience. I will create this leaflet to be only one page back and front with some easy to read diagrams and colors that grab the readers attention and can be easy on the eyes. I will also put questions that the reader can himself so he can better understand the sort of games that he plays and the benefits that come out of it. I will also put facts about the healthy average amount of time spent on gaming, and what ways the reader can do to have a healthy video game session and not over due it and play for 5 hours+. This leaflet will be the gamers ultimate guide to understand how gaming effects them and also the benefits that comes with gaming. Also how they can use what gaming provides them with in the real world and utilize it to their advantage.