A City Tech OpenLab Course Site

Blog post 10/3/20

WhenĀ  I was aĀ  youngerĀ  Ā I always loved painting or doodlingĀ  i would have a little tableĀ  sit grab allot of printing paperĀ  i would always show my mom or my siblings after i was done painting.Ā  some days my sibling would makeĀ  things out of play dough or pain togetherĀ  my momĀ  would start her own businessĀ  of an entrepreneur because she a stayed home mom trying to provideĀ  us with food or essentials.Ā  Ā me and my mom i would makeĀ  platesĀ  or pottery it wasĀ  fun because we made a lot of stuff with clay like mugs, platesĀ  DIY them make them all pretty i still enjoyĀ  painting or sculpturing. In high school we would haveĀ  clubs i would join the art club i was always happy to go theirĀ  after a long day of stress it will calm me down. I enjoy other things and curious to learn stuff but i don’t know what i really want to accomplish in my career , There so many interesting careers i wanted to do likeĀ  be a teacher , police officer , forensics i was curious, pilot everything its interesting of these careers and have t chose 1 career yes we can switch it or change major but its better toĀ  experience different careers instead of a degree. Right now i don’t know what do do there so many opportunities to decide what i like.Ā  I am curious about different . seeing what i can achieve and which career will be best for me. If i would say ifĀ  i am still interestedĀ  i would say yes and no . I enjoy art andĀ  its my hobby but i wouldn’tĀ  do that in my future .Ā  I feel that i wouldn’t be as talented but there are different options and categories . i hope my career or path will make happy and sure i will enjoy it.

1. Mohamed Zindani

Art is a really broad topic which can be divided into many aspects. I think that if you don’t want to paint but also want to incorporat art into your career that would be very possible as there are many careers that involve designing and being creative, I hope you figure out what you want to do and that you enjoy it and be satsfied.

2. Hamood Almashraqi

Art is something so unique to every individual because of how everyone can have their own form of art. Like Mohamed said you can incorporate art into your career because of the endless possibilities of jobs there are. You can find something that can use your talent and I wish you the best of luck finding it.

3. Jamal

Art is a way of expression our creative skill and imagination. There is no good or bad art. Art have many different style and technique that make it unique.