“You are already an author.” I think what he means by this is if you know how to read and write you are already an author for yourself and by that you know most of the techniques to be good readers. For me all the words I use in my everyday life describe many things in life like if I get mad my personality changes at the way that I feel and the words I use make me express different things around people I know, especially when they can’t understand to me. Reading  exposed us to other things or voices and help us make connections to our own experience that we didn’t expressed to make us better like the way Mike Bunn said. Importantly it exposes us to writing that’s better than our own and helps us to improve. In the other words, writing will enhance your reading because you’re much less likely to forget the characters but reading will not necessarily help you remember how to write the character. If seems that writing anything down makes us remember it better, not writing things down is just asking to forget it’s not simply wishful thinking that lets us ignore our notes once they’re written, there’s good evidence that the act of writing itself helps us remember things better. And the affected that reading, writing not only accrue knowledge, but they also gain a better understanding of language, learning their genre, grow their vocabulary and most importantly find inspiration. Anything I noticed in Bunn’s article that I would like to try to do in my own writing is how to create good technique to write best essay and become good reading. Reading and writing is something interesting in life we have to enjoy do so we can be better for our on self.