Gorden: Photography, Social Media, and Art

Photography and art used to be hard to spread back in the days where there was no social media. You would need to know people and have connections to help you spread your creations around the world. However, nowadays you can share your creations around the world with a simple touch of a button. The photos or arts that we post can greatly affect a person’s opinions on certain topics, especially in an era where social media is dominating the daily lives of all ages. Majority of the people have a electronic device, allowing them to easily access the social media to explore their interests. When they find photos or art that they are interested in, they would tend to take certain actions. For example, when I see a photo or drawing of a beautiful scenery I would want to go there for myself to experience the surroundings. Also, when I see foods on social media I would want to go and eat it too. Others also use the social media for selfies, which are also a form of art that people use to express themselves.  To me, social media is a tool for me to explore photos and art that I have never seen before. Through these art and photos, my opinions and decisions are greatly affected.

This entry was posted in #studentHW. Bookmark the permalink.