HW: 1

It’s really great that we get to live in a time where we get to experience technology in so many forms. I personally am not a big fan of social media, but almost everyone has some sort of social media account. From our friends, to our parents, and even our grandparents…. I’ve always said that it is pretty amazing to know you can snap a picture and upload it to your Instagram profile in a matter of seconds. That picture can last as long as you may choose to keep it. I personally like to add a photo every other day. If it’s not a selfie, it will be a picture of my food, a photogenic scenery, or a meme. I like to think that i can always look back and have my memories very close. When it comes to artists, social media can be a big help. Allowing them to expose their work to different eyes in different locations, at the same time. To the unknown artists, social media allows them to gain connections as well as exposure. The more you put yourself out there, the more likely you are to create connections with people who can give you big opportunities! Social media is a platform that allows you to become better! To be known! I’ve discovered so many artists that I believe I would have not come across if it weren’t for Instagram. I love to see people expressing themselves in an art form.

This entry was posted in #studentHW and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.