Hw #3: Sheena Delos Reyes

As we all know, most people nowadays can’t live their lives without taking a picture of themselves, their food, their surroundings or whatever they might be doing. Food photography is now the new trend in social media. One does not need to be a photographer to be able to take a picture of food. One only needs a smartphone and it does the work for you. Whenever I open all my social media accounts, all I see is a bunch of images of food that are taken by my friends and it makes me say “that looks delicious!” . Most of the time, I get all the locations of where or what restaurants me and my friends would want to try and take photographs of food on facebook, twitter and most especially instagram. If we believe its instagram worthy, then we would definitely go and try.

Also, color photography has helped us about how we see pictures. It enhances the images so we can clearly see all the details. My favorite dessert during thanksgiving is Filipino graham and fruit salad. We always have to have these desserts during holiday season! 🙂

This entry was posted in #studentHW. Bookmark the permalink.