If you’re are planning to use Adobe Premiere Rush for your video project, here is a tutorial to get you started.
About This Course
Class Time: Tues, 6pm-9:20pm
This course introduces students to core concepts in the graphic communications field including typography, color theory, design and production terminology, reproduction processes, file formats and substrates. During the semester, students will complete three pages of their own ePortfolio web site. Lectures will provide students with a historical perspective of the graphic communications field as well as discussing current practices and future trends.
This course is based on the following course(s):
- COMD by tgoetz, Jenna Spevack
- Samantha on [Discussion] Video Intros
- Mercedes Alvarez on [Discussion] Video Intros
- Kmedina on [Discussion] Video Intros
- Hakeem on [Discussion] Video Intros
- Jawanza on [Discussion] Video Intros
Logged-in faculty members can clone this course. Learn More!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.