Eddie Cuatianquiz 

What I plan to do for unit 3 is to write in the writing genre of a listicle about the top 10 jobs that are most likely to get replaced by artificial intelligence my first step would be to research jobs that are currently being threatened by ai and after I would start my listicle with a small paragraph for each section for the jobs where I speak  on how artificial intelligence is currently affecting that job/career and how it might make a more prominent impact in the future as artificial intelligence evolves I also want my writing to educate people that might want to head in any of those career paths to show how it can be even more competitive as artificial intelligence can take their place and I also want to to tell people about how artificial intelligence might not fully take over their jobs since artificial intelligence is fairly new with bugs and tweaks for example people that work in customer service they still have a sense of human judgment which artificial intelligence still lacks. One thing that I’m worried about this project is the amount insufficient data that is available due to artificial intelligence still being fairly new