Carlos Mejia ~ Dear Stuff

When I was a child my favorite possessions as a child was always my stuffed animals. I don’t know wgat itvwas about them but i have always loved them. Sadly i can only remember a couple from when i was small. I remember having a blue dinosaur, but unfortunately when i took it to New Jersey I lost it. I also remember have a grey whale – named Willy – but one day it ripped and i was unable to repair it, so i had to threw it away. I remember one more stuffed toy and that was a turtle. This one I always kept replacing with a new until maybe like 3 years ago, i haven’t gotten a new one since. As time passed, the stuffed toys got older and older, so i threw them away and replaced them with a new one; Until now. I now have a new favorite stuffed animal; Its a giant stuffed sheep. My girl friend gave it too me for Christmas, so it means alot; but that’s not the only reason it means alot. One day, she and I went to Time Square to just look around the stores. We went into the big Toy’s “R” Us and thats where I find it. It was just so adorable and fluffy, and i wanted it. later on got it for Christmas. That Toy’s “R” Us has always been my favorite of all time. My parents would always take me there to buy my toys, but i would always be afraid to go by the big T-rex. So I have a bunch of memories in that Toy’s “R” Us; unfortunately the Toy’s “R” Us has closed down for good. So the sheep that my girlfriend gave me is the very last thing that I have or ever will get from that specific Toy’s “R” Us which makes it super speacil to me. This time my stuffed sheep isn’t going anywhere; I’m going to try to keep it new for as long as I can.