Alexie and me

Yes I’ve been ridiculed by my best friend and boyfriend at the time; for taking my first vacation out of the states to Bermuda by myself. It was for my birthday, and all I know was I wanted to take a trip by myself just get away from everybody and everything. But what they will never know is that I really did enjoy myself on that trip by myself at first. I didn’t have enough funds to be out there for a whole five days a lot of the activities and different things to do included two people. I stayed in a Airbnb that was so far from everything that I had to take $40 to $60 cabs back and forth. I had to cook on vacation who cooks on vacation only me. Once my birthday had came and gone by the third day I was so ready to go, but i made the best of it. I even was able to meet some new friends at this very popular Beach. That’s when the party began, started hanging out having fun we are drinking while in the ocean. It was just  the most beautiful  and  fulfilling experience ever The waves was so strong and heavy. I was in the ocean and the waves were just pushing me over and throwing me like a rag doll. My knees were hurting; I even had a slight limp when I left the beach not thinking nothing of it. The next morning when I woke up my knee was so swollen I couldn’t move but you know me I’m on vacation determine not to spend no time in the house. I was limping all up and down Bermuda. The last day of my vacation I had to sit in the house in someone else’s house at that. When I finally returned home to see the doctor. It ended up being a torn ligament in my knee. That vacation put me out of work and on bed rest for 3 months. Whatever caitian that was definitely one for the memory books. But you know what I would do it all over again of course minus the torn ligament.