Spider-Man and me

1). Smart Indians are considered dangerous because they wanted it to be standard that Indians wear idiots and I can relate in the  black culture they are afraid of people who are smart educated and open-minded because these type of people you can’t tell them anything and they would stand up for what’s right. The non-indians adapted this opinion because that’s how they seen them and that’s what they were told. I believe the children adopted this so this idea so that nobody would know that they were smart so whoever they Masters are can think that they have the upper hand which they really don’t.

2). When the author made the statement he’s “trying to save his life” what he was saying was the books are the only escape to the misery that he had to deal with in face everyday in his life. I believe the point he is making about the book says they are always opportunities to read you can always teach yourself something new everyday and you can’t never say that you don’t have time to read.

3). Based on the story a person has to be driving and have determine characteristics. The only way to break out of stereotype is not to follow The Stereotype don’t do what people are expecting you to do because of your race or ethnicity. I feel like your family will help you on the path for Success .Without the love and support other people around you you really have nothing and the drive it to do it in yourself.

4). Yes I understand it quite well I really enjoy how the author uses the paragraph in the sense of a fence of how it’s holding words. A paragraph is simply a section of a story being told or letter being written.