Jacquelyn Blain

Iqra’s Intro

My name is Iqra Khan. I am a Computer Engineering major. Honestly speaking I have no idea why I chose this major but after my first semester I was certain that this was it for me. I can’t provide any reasoning for it, other than that it makes me happy and I have fun doing the work.

In my free time, I would usually read, sleep or workout.( Currently I am reading The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo (no thanks to booktok!).) I am more of a reader rather than a writer. I find it difficult to sort out my thoughts and to present my opinions in a way that other people can understand. It takes me an embarrassing amount of time to write something.

If I am outside while the sun sets, I will always take a picture of it.

Sunset

1. Jacquelyn Blain

I love to read, too. I’m actually more of a reader than a talker. And… yikes! Your image didn’t upload!! You can hit the Edit and try again if you’d like, or even make another post on the Padlet and put it there.

• Iqra Khan

I tried to upload the picture again but its not uploading due some sort of security reasons.

2. Karla Huitron

I love that you really dont know why you choose your major but I really like that you tried and ended up really liking it. Sunsets are really nice sucks your picture didnt upload.