Jacquelyn Blain

Adrika’s Introduction

One Pt. Perspective of a room interior

Introduction

Hi! My name is Adrika Hoque and I’m a Communications Design major here at City Tech. I’m also 22 years old and currently work at a corporate catering office as a Creative Coordinator under the Director of Creative. Pictured above is a one point perspective drawing of a room interior I did for last semester. I really enjoy design and creating art and thought my major was the best fit for me. Working and going to classes at the same time can get overwhelming and stressful so I manage my time very well through various productivity techniques.

I also enjoy reading and read more than I usually write. I like reading many genres from fantasy to action to thriller. The current book I’m reading is “Kafka on the Shore” by Haruki Murakami and I’m not too sure how I feel about it. Its got a strange plot line and strange characters but I like seeing things to the end and its been highly recommended to me by various people.

1. Jacquelyn Blain

That is one hard, weird book! Good for you for even tackling it (I didn’t make it all the way through, to be honest). Also… I love your perspective drawing!

• Iqra Khan

I read half of the book. It was such a confusing book but I kept going back for more. Unfortunately , I haven’t finished the book yet. I will hopefully finish it someday.
      Did you read any other book by Haruki Murakami??

• Adrika Hoque

No its my first book by the author. I actually just finished it last night and felt like I left with less answers than I came with haha. But I can see the appeal and why its so renowned, maybe rereading a second time will help it make more sense? I’m definitely interested in more by Haruki Murakami and put in a hold at the library for “Norwegian Wood” so fingers crossed its good!

• Adrika Hoque

Thanks Professor! Yes I agree its very strange haha